A History Lesson
The Radio Society of Harrow has a long and interesting history. It all started way back in 1946 and has existed without a break until the present day. On the following pages, we document our journey with facts, stories and pictures. We hope that you enjoy it. New chapters will be added soon.
- Chapter 1 - In the Beginning...
- Chapter 2 - School Days
- Chapter 3 - A Royal Meeting
- Chapter 4 - In the Sea Cadets
- Chapter 5 - A New Home in Roxeth
- Chapter 6 - An Artful Move
- Chapter 7 - Another Royal Meeting and a New Decade
- Chapter 8 - A Time of Growth
- Chapter 9 - Another Change of Venue
- Chapter 10 - A Nostalgic Time
- Chapter 11 - A Golden Era